How to Make Your Business Money
You’re here because you want to be successful and generate more business. Whether you do it by making the right business connections, or hand selecting your customers, networking is the answer. Networking is critical to the success of any business, it can strike up sales quicker than many other methods. Networking can however it can be time consuming and takes determination.
Top 5 Networking Tips
- Set Goals – How many people do you want to meet, and have a connection with. It’s not just how many you meet, but it’s more about developing relationships with your contacts.
- Make Time – we’re all busy, but if you don’t take time to meet and get interested in others, you’ll end up having to do everything by yourself. Linger in public, as a mentor says.
- Be a good listener – Ask questions, and take a genuine interest in others. You’ll hear people’s needs and better serve them. “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you,” says Dale Carnege in How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Be persistant – If you feel like someone is the perfect connection, stay on them. Hang around their house and offer to drive their kids to school. Just kidding, moreso, there’s no law against following up again with a non-returned call. Folks are busy, but most people will brake for persistence and ambition.
- Last but not least, USE THE INTERNET – Sites like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter are phenomenal for not only meeting new contacts, but keeping and improving existing relations. If you haven’t yet, join Linkedin and leverage the power of their Groups.
Thanks to the functionality and popularity of Linkedin, business owners are now able Linkedin is Networking taken to an entirely new level. . This social networking site works best for professional development and lead generation, not so much for keeping up with friends.
Linked in has 277 Million Members worldwide.
The average income for linkedin members is the highest amongst popular social networks:
How does Linked in Work?
The simple answer is, it works of connections of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree. However, the real power of Linkedin happens within Linkedin groups. A casestudy involving an architectural woodworking company demonstrates how $3 million in sales was generated from leveraging the power of Linkedin Groups.
It’s easy to setup a Linkedin Account and make connections and even participate in Linkedin groups. In fact, some people spend 8+ hours a day working inside of Linkedin, prospecting the hard way.
They don’t know about the hacks and tricks that folks like used to turn those 3 million in sales giving only 2hrs per day using Linkedin. Maybe some people don’t like taking advice or doing training, I don’t know.
So here it is:
If you want to quickly find the right connections and customers, go over to Linkedinfluence and learn how to properly use Linkedin.
- You’ll learn to optimize your profile in 5 Minutes
- You will learn everything there is to know about using existing LinkedIn Groups to connect, share and build your database. Not only that, but also how to start your very own MASSIVE LinkedIn Group in record time.
- Advanced networking and connection strategies
There’s little to know risk, with huge upside…ask Ben Cohen of Cohen Architectural if it was worth his 2hrs a day to generate 3 Million in 8 Months. He started with only 50 connections, and is now up over 1500 solid connections.
“I’m only on the 1st module, and am already #1 as Sacramento Realtor.”
“I’m so excited that I bought your program… I’m only on the 1st module, and am already #1 as Sacramento Realtor. That’s out of more than 1,600 so you can imagine my thrill. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to gain a greater presence on LinkedIn….(except, of course, other Sacaramento Realtors!). I seriously can’t wait to see what the other modules will do for me!”
Tamara Dorris, aka “Tambo”@ Sacramento Realtor
I want to grow my business now.
PS. These videos have great reviews, but if they don’t work for you, please leave feedback below.